Price overview documented delivery - delivery by courier
Documented deliveries(from 4 or more deliveries)
- from 4 or more deliveries
- Pick-up and delivery must be in the same place
- Pick-up in another place: Price according to the price calculator to the 1st recipient, then 30 EUR for each further delivery in the same city
- After delivery, you will receive the proof of delivery from us
Important notes for documented deliveries:
- The driver must be given our pre-filled proof of delivery (you will receive it after the order)
- The pre-filled proof of delivery must be attached to the respective shipment
- Clarify what should happen if delivery is not possible (e.g. recipient not found, no letterbox or letterbox not accessible); If necessary, there would be additional costs for the return journey.
Documented delivery - legally secure delivery - delivery by courier
Important documents such as terminations or contracts often have to be handed over in person or delivered by courier, so that they reach the recipient’s disposal.
In accordance with most established case law, it is necessary for the messenger to be able to act as a witness and to document the service accordingly (see LAG Mecklenburg-Vorpommern of 12.03.2019, Az. 2 Sa 139/18 and BGH, judgment of 27.09.2016, Az. II ZR 299/15). More detailed information can also be found here in the last paragraph.
Of course, our documented delivery corresponds to these requirements for legally secure delivery.
Personal contact by phone and competent consultation
Automatic information after collection and delivery
Calculate price online
Calculate price and book courier online
Quick feedback on requests
Fast document pickup
Germany-wide pick-up in 60-120 minutes
Punctual delivery, on request with prior delivery
Available in almost the entire EU and Switzerland
Payment by invoice, credit card or Paypal
Satisfied and happy customers
Your shipments are insured by the Schunck Group, the market leader for insurance solutions in the transport and logistics industry. Schunck has almost 100 years of industry experience. Here you can find our current insurance confirmation.
The shipment is insured with a gross weight of up to 40 SDR/kg. This corresponds to about 45 EUR/kg of gross weight. For each case of damage, our direct transports cover up to EUR 2,500,000. We can also offer you a higher insurance cover. The cost of this depends on the type of goods. For most higher-value goods, this amounts to only 0.20825 of the value of the goods (plus VAT), so you can insure a value of 30,000 euros net for as little as 62.48.